New! Outpatient Treatment for Substance Abuse
Mirasol now offers short-term effective treatment for substance abuse. The new substance abuse intensive outpatient program (IOP) for adults 18 and older combines education and therapy to help clients embark on a path to recovery while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Participants explore underlying issues and barriers to recovery, combining evidence-based holistic treatments with a focus on trauma-informed care.
This gender-inclusive program provides short-term effective treatment for substance use disorders and co-occurring conditions such as eating disorders, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, insomnia, pain management, and underlying trauma.
Patterned after Mirasol's celebrated residential, PHP and IOP eating disorder treatment programs, Mirasol's substance abuse IOP uses an integrative approach that combines individual psychological counseling, family therapy and process groups with alternative therapies and healthy lifestyle education proven effective in the treatment of trauma-based conditions.
Mirasol's substance abuse intensive outpatient program (IOP) for adults is ideal for clients who need more intensive treatment than routine outpatient care, or who are stepping down from inpatient or residential treatment and whose emotional issues are creating significant barriers to stability and recovery.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) teaches mindfulness, effectiveness, and emotional modulation.
- Each client receives an individual psychological assessment treatment plan and education on healthy living
- Evening sessions allow individuals to continue to pursue their career and educational goals while receiving support.
- Programming three nights a week from 5pm to 8:15 pm, with two groups per night. Group topics include:
- body image
- belief work/spirituality
Please call 888-520-1700 to schedule an intake appointment or call 520-546-3200 for additional program information.How to Choose a Treatment Program Subscribe to Our Newsletter