Mirasol Alternative Eating Disorder Treatment Programs
With a 3:1 staff-client ratio, Mirasol offers extraordinary individual attention and programs tailored to individual client needs and goals.
Tucson-area clients are welcome to join our PHP program while they continue to live at home. For clients who come for treatment at Mirasol from other states and even other countries, we offer affordably-priced supportive housing, providing a safe space for women in recovery to practice the skills they need to continue with a life of recovery.
Our clinicians use non-pharmaceutical alternatives whenever possible to enhance and restore the body's natural ability to combat illness.
Last but not least, we believe that food can be used as medicine when it's nutrition consisting of the highest quality and healthiest foods available.
Mirasol clients rediscover normal eating with individual meal plans and guidance from our staff dietitians.
Partial hospitalization (PHP) combines the independence of living in the real world with the structure and support of residential treatment for anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorders. It's ideal for clients in early recovery who need more assistance than outpatient therapy can provide.Part-Time (PHP)
Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers short-term, effective eating disorder treatment for women. Many of our patients transition from PHP to Intensive Outpatient while still living in a Mirasol residence.Outpatient
- Have you had multiple treatments and are still suffering?
- Have you been traumatized by strict, "boot-camp" style treatment centers?
- Could you learn to believe that complete recovery is possible?
- Is slow weight gain appealing to you? If a person gains weight too quickly it becomes impossible for that person to process that weight gain psychologically.
- Would you be interested in treatment that is respectful and honors your spirit and soul as well as your body?
Come to Mirasol and learn to be well!